“Business Hours” 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
“Lab Zone” means the area of the floor plan dedicated to ACS Lab members
These terms and conditions may be updated periodically at ACS’ discretion.
Benefits of Membership
- Non-exclusive 24/7 access to the Office Space dependent on requirements and accepted fees as shown in schedule A of the Agreement. Office and ICT support is only available during Business Hours.
- Regular maintenance of the Office Space.
- Furnishings being work-stations and chairs.
- Heat and air-conditioning in the Office Space.
- Electricity based on administrative office use.
- Use of printers/copiers/scanners available at the Premises subject to a fair use policy, additional charges may apply.
- Fully managed, high-speed, highly-available, carrier-redundant fibre broadband connection.
- Unlimited internet usage.
- Use of the Premises kitchen areas and unlimited tea and coffee for you, your team and any guests.
- Acceptance of mail and deliveries on behalf of your business during normal Business Hours
- Access to meeting rooms and quiet rooms in the Lab Zone subject to a fair use policy
- Able to participate in weekly and monthly Labs initiatives
- ACS Membership for all individuals of the ACS Labs Member which gives you discounts on insurance, access to corporate Qantas Club Membership and the Ambassador Card which gives you access to discounts on a whole range of products and services www.ambassadorcard.com.au
- ACS is an approved accelerator with AWS Activate and is able to assist our Founders with $10k in credits and $5k in business support to access dedicated tech support for a year
- Lockers for ACS Lab Members allocated to desks in the main Labs Zone where available, not private offices. ACS does not accept responsibility for any loss or theft of or damage to property.
- End of Trip Facilities including showers and bike racks.
- Access to Binders, Laminator, Secure waste and Paper Recycling subject to a fair use policy.
- Multiple Collaboration areas including the main kitchen/break out space, seating booths, high bench tables and stools, subject to fair use policies.
- Available Technology includes Tech Tables and Interactive Media Hub (Sydney and Melbourne Lab only), available for presentations, subject to booking and availability.
- Breakout zones and entertainment area.
- Access to industry mentors.
- Members receive a $25,000 processing discount with Stripe. Strip will waive all fees on your first $25,000 of card transactions processed in the first year with Stripe. For any Startup already processing with Stripe, they will waive fees on your next $25,000 in processing.
- Microsoft for Startups will provide qualified startups up to USD $120k of free Azure credits for 2 years, plus access to technical support and business enablement support.
- Hubspot for Startups – Access to Hubspot Growth Platform, a full suite of software for marketing, sales and customer service with a completely free CRM at its core at a startup-friendly price. A startup with under $2 million in funding means you are eligible for up to 90% off HubSpot software in your first year, 50% off in your second, and 25% off ongoing.
- A startup who has raised over $2 million in named funding up to and including Series A means you are eligible for up to 50% off in your first year, and 25% off ongoing.
- Google Cloud – Spark Package – Startups eligible for the Spark Package will receive $20,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase Credits, for 12 months.
In addition to Google Cloud Platform Credits, startups in our Spark tier are eligible for:
- Invitations to exclusive, local Google Cloud events
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits to kickstart your company’s hands on lab training initiatives
- $200/month for Google Maps API, good for 12 months
- One year of free GSuite (up to 10 users only valid for new domains) or a year of discounted upgrades to GSuite Business or GSuite Enterprise
- An opportunity to apply for our Surge program to extend your credits to up to $100,000 for a second year as your business continues to grow.